When creating your artwork in either Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, please ensure you have added your design into the correct layer. Upon opening the template, you'll find the following layers within your file.
- Information - Here, you will find all the necessary information and specifications about the designing product.
- Template - This layer displayed the outlined flat shape of your product. Use it as a guide as to where to apply your design elements accordingly. Do not alter or resize this layer.
- Sample design - Here, you will find an example of what a finished design could look like. Take note of the text orientation on each panel to see which way is correct facing once assembled.
- Artwork - Apply your design within this layer. Feel free to add as many additional layers as you like; however, keep in mind they must be placed below this layer before saving.
Using the Correct Layers to Apply Designs:
- Go to the Layers panel (this can also be found through the Window panel)
- Hide the Sample Design Layer by clicking the eye icon
- Click on the Artwork layer and paste your assets here
- Ensure to keep all other layers locked so that they’re all set up correctly for printing